Thank you for your patience as we mindfully re-open our doors for services. Your health and safety has always been our top priority. The following OSHA guidelines is what will be in effect at Alohi Aesethetics in order to protect the safety of clients & technicians.
- We kindly ask you to reschedule your appointment if you have experienced any type of sickness or fever.
- Appointment times are for clients only. We are limiting the number of people in our salon at all times, so please either wait outside or in your car and we will text you when we are ready for you. Friends or family members are not allowed in the salon if you do not have an appt.
- If you have traveled out of state within two weeks we will need to reschedule your appointment accordingly.
- Clients should wear face masks to the extent possible while receiving services.
- Hand washing (as we have always practiced) with soapy, warm water, for a minimum of 20 seconds will be required by technicians between every client service.
- All tools and implements will be properly disposed or sanitized between clients.
- All beds, counters, cabinets and tray work stations will be disinfected between clients.
- Salon/shop technicians will be required to wear masks at all times.
- Salon/shop technicians will be required to wear eye protectant during services.
- Gloves will be used in between clients to limit skin to skin contact.
Thank you for your understanding during this fragile time. We look forward to seeing you again for your services!